[SP] Levitation

Re: [SP] Levitation

Postby Bokkie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 am

Nice atmosphere, good choise of music and fun puzzles.
The first room took me the longest to solve, second room was rather easy but still very clean (or clean destroyed hehe) !!
Bokkie
I was told I would get $60 if I posted on the forum

Registered users don't see ads! Register now!

Postby Idolon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey, now that this map is in the spotlight, I figure it's good a time as any to say that this map was broken a while back with an update to Portal 2, in which holding a cube with two tractor beams is no longer possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Idolon
Community Contributor

Postby Lpfreaky90 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Idolon wrote:
Hey, now that this map is in the spotlight, I figure it's good a time as any to say that this map was broken a while back with an update to Portal 2, in which holding a cube with two tractor beams is no longer possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Because it's broken I removed it from the spotlight category. If you can get a fix for it I'll happily move it back to the spotlight category. :thumbup:
Lpfreaky90
Senior Stalemate Associate

Postby Idolon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

It's an engine level issue, and unless I contact Valve, it's probably not fixable without some serious voodoo magic. Thanks though.
Idolon
Community Contributor

Postby Lpfreaky90 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Idolon wrote:
It's an engine level issue, and unless I contact Valve, it's probably not fixable without some serious voodoo magic. Thanks though.

I can think of portal detectors; checking if the funnel is on; a trigger_multiple filtering for the cube and a listening entity to check if the cube is in the middle of the funnel. Then maybe a phys_constraint to fix the position?
Lpfreaky90
Senior Stalemate Associate

Previous

Return to Community Releases