List of all Rankings Contest 2012

Re: List of all Rankings Contest 2012

Postby chabon333 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 am

stop giving solutions for things i didnt ask for. if i wanted to buy the game i would have done it, but thats not the case. i asked if someone could make a .rar file with .bsp files in it for me and other people in my situation, if you won't do that, please shut up and let someone usefull answer my request. thanks!
chabon333
I was told I would get $60 if I posted on the forum

Registered users don't see ads! Register now!

Postby soad667 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 am

Morons like you and others "in your situation" are insulting to the rest of us. Saying clearly you pirated the game, telling people to shut up and asking for things, i have a feeling you will (not) go very far with such attitude.

Awesome maps btw. I loved a lot of them. Some had a LOT of potential but are clearly unfinished, i really hope their makers will find time to finish them. ;)
soad667
Not Even A Full Time Employee

Postby ChickenMobile » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am

chabon333 wrote:
stop giving solutions for things i didnt ask for. if i wanted to buy the game i would have done it, but thats not the case. i asked if someone could make a .rar file with .bsp files in it for me and other people in my situation, if you won't do that, please shut up and let someone usefull answer my request. thanks!
If you wont take my advice perhaps you will take notice of these three letters: B. A. N.

Enjoy it.
ChickenMobile
Senior Stalemate Associate

Postby Ratboy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm

wow. There's no excuse to not buy Portal 2, especially with the steam sale, and tons of people being given 75% off coupons to give to their friends. I'd be willing to give mine to this guy if he weren't such a jerk...
Ratboy
Not Even A Full Time Employee

Previous

Return to ThinkingWithPortals.com Contests